2 Days Lake Mburo National Park
The stop at the Equator for the water experience to see the difference between the southern hemisphere and the northern hemisphere, then visit some craft markets in case you need to buy any souvenir.
That morning game drive through the Park. This will give you an opportunity to spot various animals such as buffaloes, antelopes, zebras, hyenas, hippos, and also different bird species near the lake. and ofcourse the Boat cruise on Lake Mburo will be the highliht of this amazing brief Safari
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- • Transportation in a 4WD with a knowledgeable guide (Minibus)
- • Accommodation with meals as indicated in the itinerary
- • Park and car entrance fees
- • Game drives and boat ride as indicated in the itinerary
- • 1 bottle of drinking water per person each day
What's excluded :
- • Any optional activities (Please take note of this)
- • Visas and insurance
- • Anything that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Flights
Day 1: Drive to Lake Mburo National Park; Afternoon Boat ride
Pass By: Lake Mburo National Park, Mbarara Uganda
Have an early Breakfast or get it packed, your driver will come to pick you up at 6:30am to start your journey to Lake Mburo National park. Have a stop at the Equator for the water experience to see the difference between the southern hemisphere and the northern hemisphere, then visit some craft markets in case you need to buy any souvenir. Continue with your journey to Mbarara where you will have lunch at the Lodge. After lunch you will have a short game drive as you pass through the park to do the Afternoon Boat. Retire to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Eagles Nest Lodge
Day 2: Morning Game drive; Return to Kampala
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Western Region
Have an early morning breakfast and set off for a morning game drive through the Park. This will give you an opportunity to spot various animals such as buffaloes, antelopes, zebras, hyenas, hippos, and also different bird species near the lake. After the game drive continue out of the park and head to Kampala, having a stopover in Masaka for lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Clients from their hotel in Kampala or Entebbe depending on their location.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.