2 days Lalibela tour
Our tour is unique in that we deliver all with due regard to customer convenience and have a lot place
as complimentary service to our prospective customers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as per the program
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Biete Medhane Alem
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
What's excluded :
- Any services which are not listed in the inclusion section.
Day 1: Addis to Lalibela
Stop At: Biete Medhane Alem, Lalibela Ethiopia
Morning Flight to the holy land of new Jerusalem-Lalibela, We will met you at the Airport in Lalibela and drive about 23 km to the small town of Lalibela for check in and refreshment, after you will visit the Northern Group: Bet Medhane Alem, home to the Lalibela Cross and believed to be the largest monolithic church in the world, probably a copy of St Mary of Zion in Aksum. It is linked to Bete Maryam (possibly the oldest of the churches), Bete Golgotha (known for its arts and said to contain the tomb of King Lalibela), the Selassie Chapel and the Tomb of Adam after break proceed to visit the second group of the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela called Western Group: Bete Giyorgis, said to be the most finely executed and best preserved church &the third group called The Eastern Group: Bete Amanuel (possibly the former royal chapel), Bete Merkorios (which may be a former prison), Bete Abba Libanos and Bete Gabriel-Rufael (possibly a former royal palace). Overnight Lalibela Lodge or Mountain View Hotel. (Similar)
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a Hotel or in a Lodge at Lalibela
Day 2: Visit Lalibela and flight back to.
Stop At: Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela, Lalibela 1260 Ethiopia
Early in the morning, you will be at one of the main of the churches of Lalibela to attend the religious ceremony where many Local people gather on Saturdays and Sundays to attend the Sabbath Festivity and say their prayers. Transfer service will be provided at 10:00 am to Lalibela Airport for your return to Addis Ababa.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.