2 Days Marrakech to Zagora desert trip
Morocco is a country located in North Africa. It is a country that is full of beautiful sceneries and different landscapes that everyone should try to visit. It will be with its golden beaches and its crimson houses located in Marrakech. It will make you fall in love with the beautiful Sahara desert and the stunning Atlas Mountains.
These beautiful places are the reasons why Morocco is well-known all over the world. In fact, we strongly suggest to everyone to visit this country and discover all its diversities. In 2 days, you can enjoy the life in the desert. You can enjoy the view of the sunrise, framed by the golden sands of the desert. If you're lucky, you may meet some adorable desert animals like desert foxes and camels.
Below is the list of activities that we will do to the Zagora desert.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Camel Ride
- The Kasbah has ben haddou
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Commune Mhamid El Ghizlane
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakesh - Tizi N 'Tichka - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Hadduo Kasbah - Zagora
Stop At: Commune Mhamid El Ghizlane, Mhamid, Morocco
Our trip will start in the Marrakech where we are scheduled to start at 7 o'clock in the morning. We will drive for two hours through Tizi N 'Tichka - North Africa's highest major mountain pass. After the 2-hour drive, we will have a short stop so we can devour a tasty Moroccan breakfast. During the stop, we can take some pictures and enjoy the scenery over the mountains.
After filling our stomachs and filling our cameras with beautiful photos, we will continue our trip to the magical city called Ouarzazate. Babel who was starred by Brad Pitt.
You can also visit the Ait Ben Hadduo Kasbah which is a great example of an obsolete and fortified Moroccan city. It is considered as a UNESCO world heritage as well.
After visiting Ait Ben Hadduo, you can proceed to the Atlas Film Studios. You will surely enjoy the cinematic experience while you are there.
A satisfying lunch will be served to you in the Ouarzazate. The food will prepare you for the exhausting but fun trip to Zagora. While traveling to Zagora, we will drive by the Agdez and other Berber villages. Aside from that, you can also go to Draa Valley which has the longest river in Morocco. The view of the river will leave you dumb-founded!
You can take as many photos as you can while we are in Zagora and you can also go to Zagora. The camels will be waiting for you, and we will be traveling to one another. We are expected to arrive at the camp just before the sun sets.
At the camp, you can relax while sipping a sweet Berber mint tea. You will also enjoy a sumptuous dinner. After satisfying your stomach, you can play some music by our campfire. The nomads of Sahara called Touaregs will accompany you throughout the evening.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: A night at the Bivouac
Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
On the second day of the trip, it is better that you wake up early so you can enjoy the sunrise in the desert. It is indeed the perfect way to start your day. It can even be a smile on your face all throughout the day.
After enjoying the stunning desert sunrise, we will experience another delicious Moroccan breakfast. We will then leave for Marrakech where we are expected to arrive in the evening.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will take place the customer's accommodation
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/26/2019 - 8/1/2026
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.