2 days Masai mara (Air Safari) Departing Mombasa
Brief Information about the Masai Mara: The Masai Mara (Kenya) is the northern continuation of the Serengeti National Park game reserve in Tanzania. Named for the Masai people (the traditional inhabitants of the area) and the Mara River which divides it, it is famous for its exceptional population of game and the annual migration of the wildebeest every July and August, a migration so immense it is called the Great Migration.
Wildlife and Game viewing in Masai Mara: A safari to Masai Mara National Reserve is Kenya's most celebrated game park offering the possibility of seeing "the big five" and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July and August of each year
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Diani Beach / Mombasa -Maasai Mara
Pick from your hotel at 7:3Oam and drive to the airport for your Flight to Masai Mara game reserve. Upon arrival Transfer to the camp with a short game drives arriving in time for lunch. Relax until 3:30pm when you embark for your evening game drive to look for Mara Wildlife. Return to the camp at 6:30pm. All meals and overnight at a Camp of choice.
Day 2: Masai Mara-Diani Beach
Wake to an early morning game drive, after bush breakfast continues with game drive until time for lunch. Check out of the lodge then transfer to airstrip for your flight to the beach where upon arrival you will be transferred to your beach hotel.
Departure Point :Beach Hotel / Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.