2 Days Murchison Falls National Park
The Murchison Falls, also referred to as the Kabarega Falls. It actually breaks the stunning Victoria Nile that flows across Uganda’s northern region from the vast Lake Victoria to the deep Lake Kyoga and continuing to the northern tip of Lake Albert within the western arm of the great East African Rift. This 2 days trip gives you an opportunity to explore Uganda’s largest and oldest conservation area, hosting over 76 animal species and 451 bird species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Waterfall Cruises - Murchison Falls
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls National Park
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
Day 1: Travel to Murchison Falls National park-Boat Cruise
Stop At: Waterfall Cruises - Murchison Falls, Paraa river crossing 1, Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
After an early breakfast, you will be picked by one of our respective guide from your residence/hotel who will brief you about the safari to Murchison Falls National Park. We shall have our lunch at Kabalega resort.
Thereafter proceed to the park and straight for the boat cruise along the River Nile and this will give you a chance to take photos of spectacular wildlife and birdlife at the river banks. Later continue to the lodge and check-in. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Sambiya River Lodge
Day 2: Game drive-Back to Kampala
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls P.O.Box 455, Masindi Uganda
After an early breakfast, we shall have dawn break game drive that will take us through the park which gives you a chance to spot the magnificent wildlife and birdlife of the park. Here expect to see elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Waterbucks, Jackson’s heart bests and many more. We shall have a lunch break from Masindi town.
After lunch, we shall embark on our journey back to Kampala/Entebbe for your post trip back home, but depending on your flight departure time.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from their hotels and Airport.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.