2 Days Nyungwe National Park Hike
-Isumo waterfall trail
Come and trek with us as we take you to some of the wonders that nature can give.
Amaze yourself with the cold and pure waterfalls to the warmth of the lands.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner) Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Insurance
- International flights
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Day 1: transfer to nyungwe National park for canopy walk
You will walk early and take your breakfast, around 7: am, and set off into the forest and journey will last 5 hours driving. Will take lunch and then in the afternoon you will at 2: pm you will take off on a canopy walk where you will view a variety of animal species and beautiful landscape and which also will last 2 hours. After this walk you will return to your accommodation for dinner and your overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Gisakura Guest House
Day 2: Isumo waterfall trail
On second day you will be driven to headquarters by a tour guide for your next hike. The hike is done in the morning. You report to the park office at uwinka at 7am to the meet the ranger guides for briefing. At about 8am drive for about 30 minutes to the starting point where the trekking starts just outside the park at the car parking.
This trail covers about 10.6 kilometers long and is moderate. Hiking through it lasts for four hours. It takes visitors via the tea plantation and then the patches of the forest where you have a chance to sight most of the monkeys. This is one of the beautiful trails which takes visitors to its tree ferns which are magnificent and rewards travelers with Rwenzori Turaco. After leave the park, following the gisakura Tea estates and Lake Kivu on your back to Kigali, arriving in Kigali in the evening where you will be dropped off at your Hotel. This is where your safari end.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
Departure Point :At airport or your Designated Location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.