2 Days Package Queen Elizabeth National Park
This mostly based to budget and midrange travellers expect to visit all the relevant places in Queen Elizabeth National Park with on your 2days trip. Both the North and southern part which are full of adventure every traveller must explore.
We shall either meet in Queen Elizabeth National Park ( kazinga channel) or picked in a near by place on the same amount
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Kasenyi plains The Northern part of Queen Elizabeth National Park
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Western Region
On this day wake up early in the morning freshen up and start your early game drive in plains of Kasenyi for the hunters still at work these are Lions, leopard, hyena, wild cats then large and small mammals varying from the large Savannah elephants, buffalos, Uganda kob, warthogs and a variety of bird species.
The drive will take up to 4-5hours and return to your LODGE.
In the afternoon drive to kyambura gorge for the chimpanzee trekking experience in their natural habitats they are also classified as human relatives on the trail you encounter several primates and other wildlife. The trail will take 2-3hours and then return to your logde for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Kazinga channel apartment
Day 2: Ishasha sector The Southern part of Queen Elizabeth National Park
Stop At: Ishasha, Uganda
Your second day will drive to the home of fame Tree climbing lions natives in Ishasha southern sector the journey of over 80kms experiencing the greatness and beauty of the nature very many animals will be encountered on your way.
In the afternoon will then take the amazing Boat cruise along Kazinga channel shores you will see the schools of hippos, Crocodiles, waterbucks and water bird divers like several types of kingfishers, skimmers, African fish eagle and so many
we can call it a day.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :KATUNGURU TOURS, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We are situated with in Queen Elizabeth National Park Kazinga channel bridge a sign post named katunguru Tours is on by road side. Airports
- Entebbe aircargo transporter, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/9/2020 - 9/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.