2 days Petra and Shobak from Eilat
Experience the wonders of Petra and Shobak with our professional guides.
Walk through the Siq, to arrive at the famous and amazing Treasury, continue to Petra.
Travel to Shobak, to see the Montreal Crusader castle, though not much is left, the history of it still amazes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide in Petra
- Overnight accommodation (3 stars Hotel, Bed and Breakfast basis)
- Group tour
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Montreal Crusader Castle
What's excluded :
- Visa for Jordan 75$ per person (only provided by us) Border taxes ($65)
Day 1: Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
We will pick you up from your hotel (8:40 approximately), and bring you to the border. After crossing the border, you will visit Aqaba for a short time (around 20 min)
Then the adventure starts.
We will drive to Petra which takes about 2 hours and start the beautiful day in Petra. Tour Petra herself.
After 4-5 hours of walking and learning surroundings, eat lunch in one of the restaurants.
Check-in at a 3-star hotel in Petra (there is an option for an upgrade)
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight 3* hotel - 1 night
Day 2: Shobak
Stop At: Montreal Crusader Castle, Shoubak Main Street, Shoubak 71910 Jordan
Breakfast at the hotel. We begin our road to the fantastic Shobak city which includes the amazing Crusader castle.
After a tour of 3 hours, we will continue to the Arava border and finish our trip at the Border.
We will pick you up from the border and get you back to your hotel in Eilat.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Eilat and addresses
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date, and birth date for the reservation.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.