2 Days Private Haridwar & Rishikesh Tour from Delhi ( Without accomodation )
Haridwar tour package provides opportunity to experience the holy river Ganges, sacred bathing ghats, ancient temples, ashrams, hymns of priest and various holy rituals by Indian pilgrims. Haridwar is truly kaleidoscope to culture of India. Haridwar literally means Gateway to God. Haridwar is one of the most famous holy cities in India.
Rishikesh is town in the Dehradun District of Uttarakhand state in India. Rishikesh has spectacular view of jungle-clad hills. Rishikesh has also confluence of River Ganges and Chandrabhaga. Rishikesh is also known as gateway to the Char Dham.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Our Personal care & attention
- Hotel / Aiport pickup and Drop off in Delhi/NCR
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Har ki Pauri
- Entry/Admission - Mansa Devi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sivananda Ashram
- Entry/Admission - Parmarth Niketan Ashram
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any accomodation in Hotel/resort
- Day1: Haridwar City Tour :
At 6:00 A.M in Morning, our Tour driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon in a Air Conditioned Private Car and your journey to Haridwar starts. After 5 hours of drive you will reach Rishikesh.Driver will take a halt of 10-15 minutes at midway as per your suggestion.After reaching Haridwar first you will visit Har ki Pauri, one of the holiest Ghats of the Ganges river in the country. When the Ganges flows from the Himalayas, it’s the first plain area where you see it flowing.It is also known as Brahma Kund, you are able to see imprints of Lord Vishnu near Ghat. Afterwards enjoy lunch at a Multi Cuisine Air Conditioned Restaurant and get a taste of different flavours of the city. Next you will visit Mansa Devi temple or Bilwa Tirath, a Hindu goddess that is believed to fulfill each and every wish of its devotees. Also, one of the five pilgrimage destinations or Panch Tirath of Haridwar. At Evening attend "AARTI," held right on the Ganges River.A view containing thousands of devotees holding diyas and flowers in their hands.The Aarti is the sight to behold; you will be on the other side of the banks and could see the priests light up the lamps.Slowly, they start moving the lamps in clockwise direction, in a rhythmic way.The reflection of lamps is visible on the Ganges.The river never uses its own water yet it flows for the benefit of others who quench their spiritual thirst at its banks.Sitting on the banks,you can only be in awe of the river which relieves you from your sins,pain as well as tiredness with a single dip in it. Return to the hotel and stay overnight in Haridwar.
Day 2 : Rishikesh City Tour :
At 7:00 A.M in Morning, our Tour driver will pick you up from your hotel and then make your way to Rishikesh.First you will see Lakshman Jhula- the popular hanging bridge across the holy river Ganga. It is 450ft long and is built at a height of 70ft from the river.Then take a short boat ride on the Ganges. Next, you would be seeing Ram Jhula- an iron suspension bridge on the river Ganga.Although it is built for pedestrians, you will find a lot of people riding their bicycles over it. Afterwards enjoy lunch at a Multi Cuisine Air Conditioned Restaurant and get a taste of different flavours of the city. After lunch visit Sivananda Ashram, Parmath Niketan Temple, Swarg Ashram, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, The Beatles Ashram. Afterwards you will start drive for Delhi with beautiful memories of Haridwar & Rishikesh.At 8.00 P.M, you will reach your desired hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon or Airport.
Departure Point :Hotel/Aiport in Delhi/ NCR
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel/Aiport in Delhi/ NCR
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour does not include hotel stay guest can book there hotel directly as per there budget and choice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.