2 Days Private Tour-Peles&Dracula Castles, Brasov, Rasnov and Sighisoara
This is a PRIVATE TOUR. NO other customers (except you and your friends / family) will join, so our colleagues will be able to stop wherever and whenever you wish to eat or to take pictures. We will pick you up from your hotel and you will discover two of the most famous and
beautiful Romanian castles ( Peles Castle / Dracula Castle ) and two amasing
Medieval Fortresses ( Rasnov and Sighisoara ).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1
Our tour will start with the visit of Peles Castle in Sinaia. Once the summer residence of Romanian kings, and now home to one of the country’s most important museums, this regal palace has 160 rooms and elaborate hand-painted murals.
We will continue our trip to Bran Village where, of course, you will visit Count Dracula's Castle. High on a cliff, the Bran Castle was built in 1382 and used as a defense against the Ottoman Empire.
Finnaly, we will make a short drive to the charming city of Brasov where we will sleepover. Here you’ll experience how a typical Transylvanian old city looked like and discover some of its landmarks in a short guided city walk.
After a great breakfast we will continue our adventure with Rasnov Fortress. Build in 13-14th century, this is one of the best preserved cytadel in Transylvania.
Our last objective before returning to Bucharest, is Sighisoara Fortess. Part of the UNESCO world heritage sites, the fortress will take you back in time with its narrow streets and colored houses. Here you can see the birthplace of Dracula (also known as Vlad the Impaler), the Weapons Museum, a Torture Museum, the Clock Tower or the Church of the Hill.
Departure Point :Your Hotel / Apartment In Bucharest or Brasov
Departure Time :07:00 AM, 08:00 AM, 09:00 AM, 10:00 AM. It's a private tour, so you can choose whenever you wish to be picked up from the hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.