2 Days Quick Golden Triangle Tour : Delhi Agra and Jaipur
Two days Golden Triangle Tour of India from Delhi, you’ll see some of the region's top attractions in the cities of Agra and Jaipur. The tour package is specially designed for those travelers who want a short trip to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi.
* Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle.
* Visit one of the seven wonders of the world.
* Stay overnight in Jaipur and enjoy breakfast in the morning.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transfers/sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation Stay in 3 Star hotel.
- Professional Tour Guide Agra and Jaipur
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Packaged Drinking Water
What's excluded :
- Monuments Fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station or your hotel in Delhi. You will be driven to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hours drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet your personal guide and proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is the most beautiful ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River.
It was commissioned in 1631 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Afterward, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
After visiting Agra Fort, you will be driven to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and stay overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing - Delhi
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
7:30am - After breakfast & check out from Hotel and proceed to Jaipur Sightseeing.
8am - Photo stop at Hawa Mahal - built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, Hawa Mahal is the most stunning sight in the city of Jaipur.
9am - Visit of Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727 .
12pm - Photo stop of Jal Mahal The rajput style "Water Palace" sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake Jaipur.
1pm - Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant
2pm - After lunch, proceed to visit City Palace, the principle residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it now converted into a magnificent museum. Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century. Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles.
Witness how silk carpets are handmade. Evening Transfer to Delhi. On arrival dropping at Hoel / Airport in Delhi
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.