2-Days Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour from Delhi
2-Days Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour from Delhi will amaze you by showing the beauty of one of the seven wonder in the world. This tour also includes a visit to Agra Fort which is UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site, Also see the amazing architecture of Itmad-Ud-Daula which is famously known as the name of Baby Taj . On day one you will be visiting a Mehtab Bagh famously known as the name of Moonlight Garden which is an exceptional Taj Mahal Sunset point and you can enjoy the amazing view of the Taj Mahal at sunset. Day 2 you will be going to see the sunrise early morning and get mesmerized by the view. Private tour guide will be provided to make your tour more personalized.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- 01-Night Accommodation in Deluxe Hotel on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Morning Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals Except Breakfast and other personal expenses
- Drinks, Phone calls, laundry and monument entrance fees
- Day 1 - New Delhi to Agra (210 km/Approx 3.5 Hours)
Our Driver will come to pick you from the hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi and proceed to Agra. This will take around 3 hrs to reach Agra from New Yamuna Expressway.
When you arrive Agra, check-in to the hotel. Your tour guide will meet you at the same time in the Hotel lobby waiting for you. Later after getting fresh visit Agra Fort, It is located 2 kilometers northwest of Taj Mahal and situated on 94 acres (34 hectares) of land. The monument exhibits both Hindu and Islamic architectural styles
Next to visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj, It is the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name "Baby Taj." The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your trip to Agra.
In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh also known as the name of Moonlight Garden for an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal
After sightseeing come back to the hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour and Departure to New Delhi
At 6 am, you will be picked up from your hotel in Agra to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel.
After breakfast and check-out from hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city.
Drop back to your preferred location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport Or Your Hotel in New Delhi / Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- No charges for Infant (Child age 02 years or below)
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 02nd January of every year
- Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.