2 Days: Taj Mahal Tour at Sunset & Sunrise From Delhi
Embark on a 2-days tour in air-conditioned comfort and experience spectacular views of the Taj Mahal at sunrise & sunset. Visit Agra Fort, the Baby Taj and Sunset point. Enjoy an excursion to the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the Ghost Town.
* Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the world’s best-known monuments.
* Explore the Agra Fort, the sister monument of the Taj Mahal.
* Discover the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri.
* See the unique views of the Baby Taj and rear side of the Taj Mahal at sunset point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation in 3,4,5 stars hotel (on option chosen)
- Private air-conditioned car with uniformed driver
- Private govt approved tour guide
- Packaging Drinking Water(cold and unlimited)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities/Monuments/Camera Fees.
- Anything that is not mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
9.00 AM: Pick-up in Delhi, you will be driven to Agra by air-con car.
12:30: Check-in at the hotel (the guide will meet you in the hotel lobby). 13:00: Visit the tomb of Itmad - Ud - Daulah (also known as the Baby Taj).
14:00: Lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant (not included in the tour price).
15:00: Visit Agra Fort, where Emperor Shah Jahan was imprisoned. 17.00: Visit the Mahtab Garden and take in the sunset at the Taj Mahal After tour Drop off at the hotel for the overnight stay in Agra city.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Delhi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
05:45 AM: your Guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel.
06:00: Visit the Taj Mahal with your guide to marvel at the outstanding beauty of India’s most renowned monument at sunrise.
09:00: come back to the hotel and Enjoy breakfast and check out of the hotel.
10.00: Head out on an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone ghost town that was the estranged capital of Emperor Akbar, built-in 1569 AD. It was deserted when it’s water supply failed.
14:00: Lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant (not included in the tour price)
15:00: You will be proceeded back to Delhi along with the unforgettable memories of the Taj Mahal, Agra Tour.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/ Gurugram/ Noida/ Desired location in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.