2 Days Terelj National Park with Horse riding
We provide wonderful tours to our guests and We inviting all adventure seekers to enjoy and explore our great nation with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
What's excluded :
- *Personal items *Optional activity costs,Alcoholic drinks,Travel insurance,Service tip *Fruit *Snack
Day 1: drive to TERELJ National Park
Stop At: Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Tov Province
Terelj National Park, one way is 75 km, On the way explore Ovoo-the pile of stones, which was set for the god of nature and blue sky. Exploring the beautiful granite rocky hills, nomads home-Ger and their livestock in the pasture, Visit to Protected area, Explore the Turtle Rock, Soft trekking on the green meadow, Hiking to hills, Explore the green valleys, Horse trekking in the surrounding:
*Biggest Chinggis khans statue in the world.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Local Family
Day 2: drive to ULAANBAATAR
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
After breakfast we ride for about 1 hour on horseback and we hiking through beautiful landscapes. Then we go back to ulaanbaatar after lunch.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: We are back to ulaanbaatar. When we are Ulaanbaatar, we will take you to where you are staying.
Departure Point :Danista Nomads, 1-37 Orkhon Street, Bayangol District, Улаанбаатар 16040, Mongolia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.