2 days Toubkal Ascent from Marrakech
You will climb the highest peak in North Africa & in Morocco in 2 days. You will also explore the high Atlas mountains of Morocco. You will have chance to meet local people along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food during the Trek
- Local guide
- Mule for luggage
- Accommodation at a refuge
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
- Trekking gear
- sleeping bags
This is an amazing 2 days Trek to Mt Toubkal from Marrakech. You will be picked up from Marrakech & drive to the Atlas Mountains from where you start the hike to the basecamp.
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil 1740m - Toubkal Refuge 3207m. 1h drive from Marrakech to Imlil valley + 5 to 6h walk to the basecamp. Overnight at a refuge.
Day 2: Refuge 3207m - Toubkal summit 4167m- Refuge 3207m- Imlil 1740m - Marrakech. After an early breakfast, you start the climb to the top from where you get amazing views before you walk back down to the refuge to stop for lunch, & keep walking downhill towards Imlil for pickup & drive back to Marrakech. around 10 to 12h walk.
• Mount Toubkal, Morocco
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• Imlil Day Trips, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will come & pick you up from your Hotel in Marrakech, or we meet near Cafe de France in Jamaa El Fna square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.