2 Days Tour -Hiking and Walking in Mt.Longonot
Hill climbers and view seekers will get the opportunity of climbing to the rim of Longonot (2886 m) in the Rift Valley, a fairly young, dormant volcano that retains the typical shape of these mountains, although it’s far from being a perfect conical shape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned mini-van
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Longonot National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
Day 1: Nairobo-Mt Longonot
Stop At: Mount Longonot National Park, Naivasha road, Maai Mahiu 00200 Kenya
Depart Nairobi early in the morning. Stop at the Rift Valley View point to see the wonders that makes it be called “The Great Rift Valley.” View the Loita Plains and then proceed to Mt. Longonot for 5 hours hike and around the crater and down to the Gate.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at crescent hotel
Day 2: Hell's Gate
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Proceed to Hell’s Gate National Park past Fishers Tower. You will visit the Geothermal Power Plant and the Hot Springs. Have a chance to see some wildlife, then drive back to Nairobi. You can do cycling through Hell’s Gate National Parkupto the Gorge for hiking( Between 2 to 3 hours)
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotels/apartments within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.