2 Days Tour Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu - Small Group
An exclusive way to visit the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu away from classic big group tours.
Our tours have a maximun of 12 participants for the Sacred Valley and from 5 to 8 participants at Machu Picchu as the most.
We can confirm the package from 1 participant.
The Sacred Valley tour included all entrances and buffet lunch (without drinks).
The Machu Picchu excursion includes round trip bus tickets and the entrance fee.
The selected hotel accomodation for the night at Machu Picchu is with Tierra Viva or Casa Andina Hotels with breakfast included.
The train tickets are included in the route: Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Cusco (Bimodal service from January to April). You will be booked in the Expedition class from PeruRail or the Voyager class from IncaRail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer Train station - hotel/hostel or Airbnb in Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel/hostel or Airbnb in Cusco.
- Buffet Lunch at Ayasca or Sonesta restaurants at the Sacred Valley.
- All entrance tickets.
- Guided tours in separate small groups, English or Spanish from 6 to 12 participants.
- 01 night of Hotel Accomodation in Machu Picchu with breakfast (Tierra Viva, Casa Andina or similar).
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu - US$25 additional. Please request.
Day 1: Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
08:30 AM - After picking up all travelers (up to 12 participants), you will be driven through a scenic landscape to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" or Urubamba Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
Arriving at the town of Pisac, located at an hour drive from Cusco, you will visit the colorful Pisac Market, where local people meet to sell or exchange their merchandise as they have done it for centuries. If you would like to taste something, try a piece of bread or a delicious corn. There is also a market where you will find colorful handcraft, textiles, pottery, silver jewelry, etc.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Peru
After this, continue to the Pisac Archaeological Site above the village. This is the largest fortress city of the Incas and one of the largest of ancient America. You will walk to the entrance of the site with your guide from where you will have an impressive view of the valley and of the complex. Here, your guide will explain you about this site that stands because of the finest Inca stonework, all guarded by walls, gates, and towers.
Continue with the tour, you will stop in a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
The tour continues to the town of Ollantaytambo from where you will climb up to its imposing Inca fortress at the top of the mountain and have one of the best views of the Valley. Terraces, water ducts and steps have been cut out of solid rock, and in the upper sector of the ruins, the main Sun Temple is equal of anything at Machu Picchu. Above the temple lie still more ruins, mostly unexcavated, and among the higher crevices and rocky overhangs several ancient burial sites are hidden.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: PeruRail, Ticket Office: Av. Ferrocarril s/n, Ollantaytambo, Valle Sagrado, Cusco 08676, Peru
From Ollanta train station, you will board the Expedition or Voyager train to Machu Picchu.
Arrival in Aguas Calientes Train Station in Machu Picchu town. The hotel's bellboys will escort you to the hotel.
Your guide will visit you with the information for the next day excursion.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Machu Picchu at Tierra Viva or Casa Andina Classic hotels with breakfast included.
Day 2: Machu Picchu Guided Tour - Return to Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Exclusive guided visit with a group of max. 8 participants per guide. We have daily departures and can confirm from 1 passenger.
In the morning hours, your guide will meet you at your hotel to take you the bus station and take the shuttle bus up to the Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu. The bus journey only takes 20 minutes and follows a winding road up a slope with beautiful views.
Once we are in Machu Picchu, we will take a private guided tour around the city for around 03 hours. On this tour, we will explore the mysteries and magic of the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu including the Intiwatana or sun dial, the Sun temple and the Condor temple.
The Inca Citadel sits atop a steep hill, surrounded by deep ravines and rushing rivers. Often shrouded in mist early in the morning, the cloud-forest climate is temperate and adds to the mysterious feel of this magical place.
Return to the town nd free time for lunch (not included) and to stroll at Aguas Calientes town before you take a train back to Ollantaytambo or Poroy where our staff will be waiting to transfer you to your booked accomodation in the city of Cusco.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel / hostel or Airbnb within Cusco's historical center and nearby areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.