2 Days Tour to Komani Lake and Shala River
This destination is a unique and isolated place, a small paradise hidden in a corner of Komani lake called from foreign people as Albanian Tayland. You can enjoy time swimming, relaxing on sun deck or even having short walks close to the river or up valley visiting the farm and enjoy the river from an altitude. This is the last discovery, the hidden gem of Albanian alps, where there is no mobile waves or internet connection. The perfect place to get lost and just relax.
In just two days you will enjoy the trip by boat in the Komani lake destination, relaxing in a guesthouse next to the river and walking in the surroundings.
The accommodation is in one of the three guesthouses in this area. All meals are arranged in the guesthouse at a fix menu with fish or meat base.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation in guesthouse
- Transfer with minibus/ minivan
- Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Komani Lake
- Entry/Admission - Shala River
What's excluded :
- Drinks; Coffee';
Day 1: Tirana - Shala River
Stop At: Komani Lake, Koman Albania
This destination is a unique and isolated place, a small paradise hidden in a corner of Komani lake.
At 04.30 a taxi will pick up you at the hotel door and bring you on time to the minibus Tirana-Komani, who leaves every morning at 05.50 am. Transport by shared public minibus from Tirana to Komani ferry stop, 2.5h; In Komani ferry stop you will spent around one hour enjoying nature and having a coffee at the close bar.
The boats use to leave after the ferry so you will depart toward the Shala river around 09.30-10.00.
Transport by boat through Komani lake to Shala river, 1.5h enjoying the amazing views that nature has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shala River, Albania
At about 11.30 a.m. we will be reaching this amazing hidden place called Albanian Tayland. At first we will get accommodated in the guesthouse rooms and have lunch. Accommodation will be provided on room capacity and according to the group size.
The afternoon can be alternated between the relaxing under the sun close to the river bay or/and having a walk around in the surroundings.
Traditional Dinner with fish or meat.
For those who would like to enjoy the evening late by night, after dinner can be organized a campfire on the stone white field and enjoy even the starry night, with a drink around the fire.
Duration: 16 hours
• Dinner: Dinner on fix menu of three main courses; Grilled or oven backed meat, appetizers, soup, etc. Traditional albanian food
Accommodation included: Overnight at one of the three guesthouses of the area. Private room.
Day 2: Discovering the surrounding close to Shala river.
Stop At: Komani Lake, Koman Albania
During the second-day people may enjoy the time at this fairyland, having a short walk on a natural balcony to enjoy the view of Shala river from upside, going through and visiting the farm of the guesthouse, or
just relaxing on sun deck next to the river; swimming and playing in the water in groups or with kids from morning to afternoon;
15.00 a.m. (fix time) transfer by boat to Komani ferry stop 1.5h trip.
Transfer to Tirana by minivan 2.5h.
We will be back in Tirana at around 19.00 am.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Starting point is from Zogu i Zi area close to Gazheli Diesel Distributor. Drop off for all travelers at this starting point.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.