2 days tours from Fez to Fez
You will discover the beauty of Moroccan Desert, with our local driver and we will open your eyes on the secrets of Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1: Fes - Ifran - Azrou - MIdelt - Merzouga - Erg Chebbi
Stop At: Camel Trekking, Ksser Hassi Labied. Merzouga. Poite postal no 6، Merzouga 52202, Morocco
2 days tours from fez to allow you to see wonderful views of the Middle Atlas Mountains. It will also allow you to explore, ifran, azrou cedar forest and monkeys forest, and Midelt fossills capital.
After that, we'll take the road to the desert "Merzouga". It is where to get ready for a life adventure riding camels to reach the high "Erg Chebbi". It will amaze you with its charming beauty and friendly people.
At last, enjoy a great company listening to the berber music while taking a delicious dinner under the millions of Stars.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Desert Camp in Merzouga
Day 2: Day 2: Merzouga - Fez
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
In the early hours of the morning; the rising sun perfectly covers the dunes. That creates a magnificent scene worth to wander at.
When finishing your shower and breakfast, we'll take the road to Fez.
2 days tours from fez to get to an end. Our experience will take you to your accommodation or to the airport, or to the destination that you want.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from Fez airport / riad / or hotel to start our enjoyable tour.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.