2 days trekking to Hill tribe village from Sapa
This tour is perfectly designed for the ones who loves trekking adventures. This tour promisingly offers you a chance to trek through the unspoiled sites with stunning views of natural landscapes. In addition, on your trekking journey, you will pay visits to hill-tribe villages of Red Dao and Tay people. Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy the nature and explore the traditional customs and everyday life of these ethnic people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight in local house or tent
- English speaking guide as mentioned on the program
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
- Sleeping bag and mattresses; Waterproof bluebag for luggage
- Water on the whole trip
- Entry/Admission - Terraced Rice Fields in Shin Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Ban Ho Village
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Day 1: Sapa - Thanh Phu - Sin Chai B
Stop At: Terraced Rice Fields in Shin Chai Village, Cau May street, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
At the departure time, you will be greeted and picked up at your hotel’s lobby by a local guide and a driver. Then, you will be driven to Thanh Phu Bridge which is the starting point of your coming trekking adventure.
Firstly, you will trek along the Ngoi Boi River for 1 hour. Along the way, you can not only enjoy the peace of nature but also the lovely landscapes of the riverbanks.
You keep trekking uphill to Muong Bo village which is located at the center of Thanh Phu Commune.
You will stop at the village, walk around to explore it and then, come to a local house to have lunch there.
After having lunch and a rest, you start the afternoon program by trekking to Sin Chai B village. This village is inhabited by Red Dao ethnic minority people. You will experience home-stay in a local house for a night. This house will prepare dinner for the group as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay in the village
Day 2: Sin Chai B - Nam Nhiu - My Son - Nam Toong – Sapa
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
In day 2, after having breakfast, you will continue your adventure by walking down the hill to reach the My Son village where Xafo ethnic minority people are living. This is one of the smallest ethnic groups in Northern Vietnam.
Leaving Xafo village, you keep walking for 1.5 hours and you arrive at the Nam Toong village which is inhabited by Red Dao ethnic minority people. Coming here, you will not only enjoy its various beauties of nature and peaceful atmosphere but also explore and learn more about traditional culture and daily life of Red Dao ethnic people.
In addition, you will stop at this village for lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ban Ho Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
After lunch and a rest, you will continue the trip by heading to Ban Ho village. Upon your arrival to this village, you will be rewarded with stunning views of unspoiled spots and a chance to explore the everyday activities of Tay ethnic minority people. Moreover, you can enjoy a refreshing swim here; but, please check the guide’s advice before you jump into the water.
In tha late afternoon, you will be driven back to Sapa from Ban Ho village. The tour ends.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.