2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour From Kigali Rwanda
This two day gorilla tracking tour is ideal for those that have limited time but want to spend some time with the gorillas in Uganda Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park or Mgahinga Gorilla National Park. With this tour you must spend your first night around Kisoro area or anywhere near Bwindi Forest to make easy for you so that you can cache up with trekking time, you can as well fly to Kigali Rwanda and Track in Uganda this reduces to save on gorilla permit and on driving time between Entebbe airport and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- One Gorilla Permit per Person
- Transfers to/from Rwanda
- Bottled water on safari vehicle
- All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Kigali City Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
What's excluded :
- Personal travel insurance & Items of a personal nature
- Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra
- Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips
Day 1: Cross the Border into Uganda
Stop At: Kigali City Tower, Kigali Rwanda
Our tour guide will meet you in Kigali or Musanze Rwanda and transfer you to Uganda, You will enjoy an adventurous drive through the terraced hills as you access the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in Uganda Kisoro area or Kabale as you prepare for famous great mountain gorilla trekking next morning. Diner and overnight at Broadbill Forest Camp-in Rhija area
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Mad-range: at Broadbill Forest Camp, Luxury: at Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Day in Uganda’s Bwindi Forest-Transfer back to Kigali
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Buhoma Uganda
your tour guide/driver will meet you early morning at you the lodge, after breakfast with your packed lunch, your guide driver will drive you to the Park headquarters for registration and join other trackers in a briefing about the dos and the don’ts during your Gorilla Tracking at 7:30 am to 8:00am You will trek through thick creepers and undergrowth with your guides to find the Gorillas, which can take you half an hour to three quarters of the day. The steeply forested landscape is incredibly dense but crisscrossed by numerous animal trails allowing access to tourists. It is an extraordinary feeling being with these beautiful yet endangered Creatures. After tracking we will transfer you back to Musenze in Rwanda or to Kigali.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Pick Up Point Suggested by the Client.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.