2 days Vienna - Wachau Valley PRIVATE guided tour package from Budapest
Discover the best of Eastern Europe on this private 2 days tour from Budapest to Vienna and to Wachau Valley.
Visit each city’s highlights including Schonbrunn and Hofburg Palaces in Vienna, Durnstein Castle, Melk Abbey and much more and learn about the fascinating history from your private guide.
Enjoy breakfast in a 3- 4-stars accommodation in Vienna city.
All lodging, breakfast x1, lunch 2x , private tours and private transportation are included
Enjoy a more personal tour experience on this private trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- One night accomodation in Vienna, in 3-4 stars centrally located hotels
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or at your private address in Budapest
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private guided city tour in Vienna and in Wachau Valley
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Wiener Staatsoper
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Hofburg
- Entry/Admission - Melk Abbey
Day 1: Our guide will wait for you at your address in Budapest. Relax on a 3 hours ride to Vienna, enjoy a guided tour &lunch
Stop At: Natural History Museum (Naturhistorisches Museum), Burgring 7 Maria Theresien Platz, Vienna 1010 Austria
It is one of the most important natural history museums worldwide.
Stop At: Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
As one of the world’s foremost opera houses, the Vienna State Opera is an exceptional institution artistically as well as in terms of architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ringstrasse, Vienna Austria
The Vienna Ringstrasse is one of the most striking ensembles of architecture in the city and a fundamental part of the World Heritage Site, the “historic centre of Vienna”. Admire all the sights here such as the Parliament, City hall, Museum of Natural History Vienna, Vienna state Opera and the Burgtheater.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schonbrunner Gardens, Maxingstrasse 13b, Vienna 1130 Austria
Discover the Gardens of Schönbrunn! Experience a tour of the Great Parterre, the Angel Fountain, the many statues and more.
After the garden visit we invite you for a great lunch with drinks. Wienerschitzel with beer, or with soft drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
The Palace was the main summer residence of the Habsburg rulers, in Vienna. The 1,441-room Baroque palace is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historical monuments in the country. Here you will have a great interior visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mariahilfer Strasse, Vienna Austria
Everyone coming to Vienna will once visit Mariahilferstraße, as it is one of the largest streets of Vienna. It is full of stores, boutiques and all the big international brands have their flagship stores on Mariahilferstraße. Free time here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
The Hofburg is the former principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers and today serves as the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
Enjoy a great evening in your own in the center of Vienna. There’s nothing like strolling around through the streets of Vienna during the evening hours: beautiful sunsets in the spring time, chillier hours in the hot summer months, bright illuminations during the colder season... and at the end of the tour you can easily go for dinner or a drink in one of the numerous restaurants and bars in the city centre .
Overnight in Vienna in your central located hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Vienna in a 3 or 4 stars centrally located hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast we drive you to Wachau Valley, enjoy a private city tour &lunch.Evening we get back to Budapest
Stop At: Durnstein, Durnstein, Lower Austria
Enjoy your day discovering Austria’s UNESCO-listed Wachau Valley on this trip along the Danube River from Vienna. Lead by your private guide, pass the vineyards, abbeys, and forests of the countryside as you learn about the area’s rich history.
First stop Dürnstein picturesque town. On top of the hill we visit the medieval castle, where King Richard, the Lionheart was inprisoned. Panoramic view to see the Danube bend.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Melk Abbey, Abt Berthold Dietmayr Str. 1, Melk 3390 Austria
We drive on to Melk city along the Danube where we reach the Benedictine Abbey overlooking the river. Melk is the oldest Benedictine Abbey of Austria founded 1089.
Here we invite your for a great lunch with drinks included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
After your sightseeing tour, relax during the drive back to Budapest. The tour ends at your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off service is available from any address in Budapest center.Airports
- Budapest Airport, Budapest, 1185 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company. Vigadó Square ship station, Budapest, Budapest Batthyány tér - Budapest Vigadó tér, 1051 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company., Budapest, Belgrád rkp. 22, 1056 Hungary
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.