2 Days White Desert and Bahariya Oasis Tour
Day 01: Cairo / White Desert
our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis about 350 km east Cairo this journey takes about 4 hours, lunch will be served at local restaurant at Bahariya oasis.
Then visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of Valley of El Haize, then drive to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
driving to the White Desert National Park. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world.
Breakfast at the campsite then drive to Bahariya Oasis to visit the Mummies Museum, that is a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu in the Bahariya Oasis. Then you will enjoy climbing the English House, the sand dunes and the Salt Lake. Enjoy your lunch at Bahariya oasis before driving back to Cairo
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer by a private 4 X 4 vehicle to the white and Black Deserts
- Accommodation 1 night in desert camping
- 1 Breakfast meal, 2 Lunch meals and 1 Dinner meal
- Bottled water during your trip
- Desert Guide
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal spendings
This excursion will take you to Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert and then out into the surrounding desert to see the unique regions known at the Black and White Deserts in a unique adventure experience.
• Siwa, Siwa, Matrouh Governorate
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in cairo or giza Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.