2 Days Wildlife tour itinerary for Kigali & Akagera National Park
Akagera National Park lies in eastern Rwanda, hugging the border with Tanzania. It's characterized by woodland, swamps, low mountains and savannah. The varied terrain shelters wildlife including zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions and hundreds of bird species, such as the rare shoebill stork. In the southern part of the park, vast Lake Ihema is home to hippos and crocodiles.
Embark onto a tour of the capital and national park in Rwanda. Along with visiting the sites related to the 1994 Genocide and local attractions, you will go for game viewing in this park which borders Tanzania and was named after the Akagera River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private Transportation
- Site permits
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Health bills
Day 1: Kigali city tour
Stop At: Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
The Kigali City Tour provides an in-depth look at Kigali, its past as well as the present, guaranteeing that you to experience the lively Kigali city. Fortunately, Kigali which is Rwanda’s capital is blessed with a moderate climate all through the year. It's as well a lively commercial center of the country. Kigali is especially beautiful at nighttime with its lights glimmering over some of the thousand hills in the country.
During the tour, guests will pass through the older commercial “quarters”, residential areas and business areas of Kigali, visit some of the historic sites established in memory of the 1994 brutal Tutsi Genocide, have a guided tour to the Gisozi Genocide Memorial, as also find out more about the various neighborhoods as well as local attractions of the city. Come and personally experience this beautiful yet very clean country.
The city hosts a number of bars, great coffee shops as well as local plus international restaurants offering Chinese, Greek, Italian, Thai, North African plus East African cuisines. Resto-bars are actually a favorite to the Kigali’s residents since the people enjoy the scrumptious meal and the great music plus drinks. Kigali’s vibrant nightlife is certainly the best entertainment for any visitor.
Duration: 4 hours
• Lunch: Drinking Water
Accommodation included: No Accommodation
Day 2: Akagera Wildlife Tour &Game Viewing
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Akagera National Park, Eastern Province
Early morning, you will be pick up by your driver/guide at 5: 30 am for your day trip to Akagera National Park. The drive takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach for the game of about 5 to 6 hours before you will enjoy the beauty of this Savannah park with elephants, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, lions, leopards and rhinos were recently introduced into the park.
Have your lunch within the designated picnic areas in the park and later return to Kigali.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Drinking Water
Accommodation included: Travelers are required to cater for their accommodation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from any Hotel or location in Kigali or across the country Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :10/22/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • All visitors are expected to test negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to arrival. Tourists will take a second COVID-19 test on arrival and prior to visiting any tourist attraction. • We do arrange your testing appointment. • A $ 100 COVID testing fee is paid by international visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.