2 days Zagora excursion
Cross the majestic Tizi N Tichka Pass the highest road in North Africa
Enjoy moments of peace and quiet in Sahara desert
watch the sunset and sunrise camel in the desert of Zagora.
Visit the Berber Hollywood Cinema Studio
Visit Kasbah Taourirt (former home of Pacha Glaoui).
Enjoy a camel trek through the big palm grove of draa and spend a night under nomadic tents
Visit the splendid Kasbah Ait ben Haddou, listed by UNESCO as world cultural heritage.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Cross the highest pass in North Africa, the road to the Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka (2260 m) enjoying the beautiful landscape along the road to the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a World Heritage Site since 1987. This private desert tour from Marrakech to the dunes of Zagora through the door of the Ouarzazate desert, the Deraa valley and the town of Agdez is the best way to discover authentic Morocco, the way of life of the Berber nomads, the local culture during an animated evening with nomadic music . from Sahara and spend the night under the stars in a private Saharan tent in the desert, after a camel ride through the arid Sahara desert of Zagora.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.