2 Dives Trip
You will dive on natural and artificial reefs, walls, caves, archaeological sites among others. All our diving trips are carried out from one of our boats. If you haven´t dive for more than 1 year an a half, please book a refresh course.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tanks and weights
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Suit, regulator, dive mask, Gloves, boots and fins
This is an activity for CERTIFIED DIVERS ONLY, with the following program:
When checking in for the activity you will have to present your diver certificate and complete an RTCW form and the respective medical questionnaire, standard international procedure.
After this you will proceed to the area where the equipment will be assigned for you prepare and it and equip yourself. If you choose to use your own equipment, this step is not necessary.
You will then proceed to embark with our team of professional divers and take a boat trip to the first dive site, where a briefing will take place.
The first dive will have a maximum duration of 60 minutes or 60 Bar, after returning to the vessel will proceed to the location of the second dive. During the course, a debriefing of the previous dive and a briefing of the second dive will be performed.
The second dive will have the same maximum duration of 60 minutes or 60 Bar, after which the boat will return to our facilities at the Marina.
Back at our facilities we will have hot showers at your disposal, after which you will be taken to our service desk where our professionals will have the details of your dive, to fill in your logbook.
• Easydivers Dive Centre, Passeio dos Oceanos Lote 4 loja 5 Marina Albufeira, Albufeira 8200-371 Portugal
Departure Point :Easydivers Dive Center - Diving School, Marina de Albufeira Passeio dos Oceanos, Lote 4, Loja 5, 8200-371 Albufeira, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no-show
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.
- Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor before booking the activity.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and children under 10 years of age and 1.40m in height are not allowed in the activity.
- Knowing how to swim is an essential requirement.
- Most travelers can participate
- Suit, regulator, dive mask, Gloves, boots and fins have a extra cost of 20€, paid at check-in.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.