2 Half Day Saint Petersburg Highlights Tour Visas Included
This tour is an amazing and comfortable way to feel St. Petersburg and explore its beautiful landmarks without exhausting rush between the museums. You will see St. Petersburg's most famous fortresses, museums, churches, and palaces -in style and comfort
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Upon connecting with your guide right in the seaport terminal after passport control, your excursion begins with city-tour in the heart of St. Petersburg. Visit Nevsky Prospekt, the city's most famous street to mix with locals. Upon passing the enormous Palace Square, you'll see St. Isaac's-the largest cathedral in Russia-standing 141 feet tall. Next on your St. Petersburg tour is the famed Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral. Erected in 1703, it was the keystone building in the Tsar's Great Northern war against the Swedes. This grand 18th-century ecclesiastical structure served as the city's central place of worship, defense, and burial (serving as the burial place for Romanov nobility).
The iconic bronze horseman depicting Peter the Great, the Menshikov Palace housing the distinguished Hermitage Museum, and other notable monuments constitute this spot a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next, you'll visit the stunning romantic-style Spilled Blood church, and get a grand tour of this symbolic landmark. Erected in 1883, following the assassination of Emperor Alexander III (on its location), the church was completed in 1907.
The second day of your adventure is dedicated to the emperor's summer residence. You will have ample time to visit the city of fountains, the Peterhof, dubbed the Russian Versailles. Reminiscent of France's Versailles, and rivalling it with its splendor, you are given access to its detailed grounds. Having served as the Tsar's summer residence, its grounds are dotted with countless fountains (like the spraying Joke Fountain), monumental ensembles, and charming pavilions. Get back to the city on hydrofoil - the fastest and most efficient transportation between Peterhoff and St. Petersburg, which allows you to admire excellent views.
Departure Point :Cruise ship terminal, after passport control
Departure Time :90 minutes after ship's arrival
Return Detail :Cruise ship terminal, after passport control
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.