2. Heroes’ Square Segway Tour Budapest
To make a few days trip unforgettable for the guests we have to fill the stay with experience (as well as adrenalin) to the brim! To achieve this we provide full service with the help of a professional team and genuine off road SEGWAYs from the USA! 100% of our team are young people from Budapest who know the culture of the capital both the history and the nightlife.
Our big advantage is that the guests get a personally tailored private tour from us, will not be joined to other ongoing parties.
per adult from
90 to 95 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luggage Storage
- Use of Segway
- Free Wifi and Charging Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Laid out in 1896 to mark the thousandth anniversary of Hungary, Heroes' Square (Hősök tere) is the largest and most impressive square of the city. Located at the end of Andrássy Avenue and next to City Park, Heroes’ Square is one of the most visited sights in Budapest. Surrounded by two important buildings, Museum of Fine Arts on the left and Kunsthalle (Hall of Art) on the right, Heroes’ Square is also a station of the Millennium Underground.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Régi posta utca 9, 1052 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
You can start/finish your tour from your hotel
Departure Time :8/31/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.