2-Hour Clear Kayak Bioluminescent Night Tour in Krabi
Slide into a crystal clear kayak and immerse yourself in the majesty of Railay's underwater world. Bioluminescent plankton, silverfish, and a variety of friendly sea creatures welcome you to their habitat while stars and sunset colors flash overhead. Our clear kayaks and local guides take you on the adventure of a lifetime allowing you to become one with the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
Expect the unexpected. Every tour with Freebird Paddle Co. is completely unique and caters to your inner adventurer, get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
Slide into a crystal clear kayak and immerse yourself in the majesty of Railay's underwater world. Set out to sea as the sun meets the horizon and soak up the scenery of the stunning Railay peninsula. As darkness falls high-tech LED lights attached underneath your kayak will illuminate the waters below. If we are lucky, silverfish and a variety of friendly sea creatures welcome you to their habitat before we reach the highlight of the tour ... bioluminescent plankton which thrive in these waters! Our clear kayaks and local guides are ready to give you memories to last a lifetime.
All ability levels are welcome, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Little Freebirds 4-8 years old are happily welcomed to join our night tours, they must ride with a parent/guardian on the same SUP board or kayak.
Meeting Point: We meet at our Freebird shop on the Railay Walking Street between Railay West and Railay East.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your activity to sign in and prepare yourself for the paddle.
• Freebird Paddle Co., 623/20 Moo 2, Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Departure Point :Freebird Paddle Co., 623/20 Moo 2, Railay Beach, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child pricing is based on shared paddleboard. If child would like their own board, please book them as "Adult"
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Customers who arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to participate and will not be refunded
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.