2-Hour Dolphin Watching Oman
Join us in watching these fascinating animals and try to reveal their secrets!
Head offshore to seek out for Dolphins that thrive in the Gulf of Oman. Different kinds of dolphins can be spotted: Common, Spinner, Bottlenose and Risso´s Dolphins.
During the trip our captain will look for dolphins on the open sea. Since dolphins live in the wild, we usually find them in a different area every day.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food, snack
Dolphins are known as extremely intelligent and highly social animals. Although scientists are studying them for decades, especially their mutual relations and ways of communication, their smiling faces are still hiding lot of secrets.
Join us in watching these fascinating animals and try to reveal their secrets! We offer daily dolphin watching trips from Muscat Hills Resort. During the trip our captain will look for dolphins on the open sea. Since dolphins live in the wild, we usually find them in a different area every day.
Departure Point :Muscat Hills Resort, OM, Al Jissah St, Bandar Jissah 199, Oman
Departure Time :8/26/2020 - 8/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.