2-hour E-bike Tour of Malaga
This 2h E-bike tour is the best to do during your stay in Malaga! Electric bikes are fantastic! If you have never used electric bike before, get ready to feel new amazing sensations! You only need to know how to ride a regular bicycle.
Within two hours, we show you the best of Malaga in term of architecture, sceneries, and culture. This tour is designed for you to have fun and to get the best overview of our great city, and, its lifestyle. Last but not least, you ride through the Gibralfaro forest up to the hill. On the top, we have a little break to leave you time to enjoy the AMAZING VIEW over the bay!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour leader
- Helmet - optional
- Reflective Vest - optional
- Baby seat if needed
- Kids kart if needed - Up to 35kg
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Calle Larios, Malaga Spain
Biggest and most important pedestrian street of Málaga, the place to buy luxury items!
Pass By: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Cathedral of Málaga is a magnificent Roman Catholic church in the heart of the city. A great example of the Renaissance architectural tradition. As impressive than beautiful!
Pass By: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Roman Theatre of Málaga is one of the most beautiful and impressive remaining symbols of Roman life in the city center.
Pass By: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
Meet Pablo Picasso and see one of the main square of the city, full of life surrounded by an amazing architecture
Stop At: Mirador del Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n, 29016 Malaga Spain
We ride through the beautiful Gibralfaro´s forest up to the top of the hill. During this part of the tour, you will appreciate the electric power the most! Without doing any efforts, you will enjoy great sceneries. On the top of the hill, we have a little break to enjoy the view over the entire bay and the city!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Malaga Beach, 29016 Málaga, Spain
We ride along Málaga´s sealine for you to enjoy the view over the best beach of the city, the perfect climate, and lifestyle.
Pass By: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
Last but not least, we finish our beautiful tour riding through the port, the Muelle Uno and the Palmeral de las Sorpresas.
Departure Point :E-bike Malaga - Electric bikes, segways, bicycles, tours, rentals, sales, repair shop, Calle Casas de Campos, 2, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight 110kg
- Minimum weight 35kg
- Kart and baby seats available for kids less than 35kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You don´t need to be an expert rider but you have to know to ride a bicycle
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Max. of 2 customers in the shop at once.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.