2-Hour Easy Diving as of Age 8 From Philipsburg
Fun, unique & family friendly.
No certification needed.
Actual (shallow) ocean dive at a reef & wreck area with abundant sea life !
This excursion can be combined with snorkelers, beginner scuba divers, and certified scuba divers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water & soda's onboard
- Easy diving equipment
What's excluded :
- Roundtrip shuttle (harbor/hotel) : US$ 5 or US$ 10 per person depending on your area
- Wetsuit rental @ US$ 10 per person
ALL CHECK-INS ARE AT LEAST 1/2 HR BEFORE YOUR CHOSEN TOUR TIME
(e.g. check-in at 9AM for 9:30AM tour departure)
ALL TOUR TIMES ARE IN LOCAL ST. MAARTEN TIME
(Your cruise may maintain Eastern Time, which - from Nov. till March - is 1 hr behind St. Maarten time.)
All participants must be swimmers and must complete & sign a medical waiver, before receiving sized equipment (mask, fins).
The boat departs from the Walter Plantz Pier along the Great Bay Boardwalk in Philipsburg - right behind "The Dive Shop" @ 153, Front Street.
It's a short boat ride to Little Bay, a neighboring bay to Great Bay, where you listen to a briefing and get strapped in the easy diving harness.
You'll do an actual ocean dive, at all times under supervision of our Blue Bubbles instructor. There's an abundance of reef life at this shallow underwater park.
The total excursion duration is 2 hours. The time spent under the water ranges from 30-45 minutes.
• Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, Front Street 153 Great Bay, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, 153 Front Street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, 153 Front St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 153 Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS : At the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal please head over to the Tourist Info Center (behind the Claude Wathey statue on the harbor plaza), and ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles. The attendant will direct you to the EDC Parking, where you'll find the Blue Bubbles rep & shuttle driver under the white tent. For assistance, please call or WhatsApp Ports
- Port St. Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate : 8 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- St. Maarten Airport requires travelers to go through thermal scanners. Show Immigration your PCR Covid-19 Negative test result (no older than 72 hrs) & copy of your health declaration form.. If feeling unwell while on-island, please contact your hotel's Front Desk or dial the Hotline at 914.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.