2 hour evening tour by car
Drive in the evening by car between the main sites in Prague city center. Have a local guide tell you about the Czech history, history of the landmarks, and stories about current life in Prague.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Your guide and driver pick you up at your hotel. Together you drive between the main sites which are beautifully illuminated. You use the two hours to maximum, you will see all the important buildings in the city center.
Firstly, you drive to the Letná city park where you have the great view over the Vltava river with bridges in the city center. Then you continue to the Prague castle hill where you get to the Strahov monastery view point and also to the Prague castle. After taken wonderful pictures from the hill, you drive to Small Town to get to Charles Bridge. You come to the points when you take pictures of each side of the bridge.
Lastly, you drive to Old Town Square to see the Astronomical clock and the square itself. It is the busy city center where you simply need to get. By the end of the tour you are taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :your hotel or restaurant, please write the name and full address of the place
Return Detail :your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.