2-Hour Guided Horseback Ride & Swim from Montego Bay
2-hour guided tour through the scenic countryside of Jamaica's Montego Bay. See rain forest, white-sand beaches, and seaside villages. Then head onto the shore and go swimming bareback with the horses on a beautiful, private beach. Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your cruise ship or hotel in Montego Bay or Falmouth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Start your day with pickup by your tour guide from the cruise port or your hotel in Montego Bay and Falmouth resort areas.
An air-conditioned minivan will pick you up at your location. Upon arrival at the stable, you will be given a brief safety and practice session, then it's off to Jamaica's scenic countryside of lush rain forest, white-sand beaches, and seaside villages on this horseback adventure. With your knowledgeable guide, take the reins, wander through back country trails, and even swim with your horse in the Caribbean Sea.
Be sure to wear long shorts or pants and sneakers, and bring a towel and sunscreen. This product is flexible; you can request a cooler and snacks (food and drinks are at your expense) to have after horse back ride. If you choose, you can have a family picnic on the private beach.
• The minimum age is 6 years old.
• You must weigh less than 240 pounds (113 kg)
• You must be physically able to climb and descend from the horse.
• You do not need previous horseback riding experience
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your cruise ship or hotel in Montego Bay or Falmouth.
Departure Time :9:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Weight restriction 240 lbs
- No backpack allowed while riding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.