2-hour Guided Quad Tour of Ait Ben Haddou
This adrenaline-filled two-hour guided quad/ATV excursion takes you up and down the surrounding hills of Ait Ben Haddou, giving you the best panorama view of the kasbah. Then we drive on an ancient caravan track to visit an old film set in a semi-desert landscape.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English or French speaking guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Quad bike
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah is an ancient fortified city used by the silk road merchants and camel herds from Sahara to Marrakech. Because of the magnificent backdrop, this kasbah had been the set of many famous Hollywood movies, such as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, Mummy, Prince of Persia, Game of Thrones etc. since 1960s. In 1987, it is dedicated as a World Heritage Site and became a must-see for everyone traveling from Marrakech to the Sahara or vice versa.
After picking up the quad bikes outside our office, your guide will explain to you briefly how to use different controls. We drive on a desert track used by nomads and caravan and pass through typical Berber villages. You will see a magnificent desert panorama, with beautiful gardens and palm grove. Then we drive towards the direction of Ouarzazate on an ancient caravan track and visit an old film set. Feel the exhilaration when driving in total control of your quad in this vast expanse landscape and imagine the time of the silk road hundreds of years ago. Be prepared for a few moments of adrenaline-rush when our guide takes you up and down the relatively steep slopes. Don't worry. Our quads are automatic, making maneuvering the slopes and turns manageable by anyone who has driving experience. Staying calm but alert and have good judgement on the road is necessary.
Departure Point :Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Up to 2 people are allowed to be on 1 quad (i.e. 1 driver and 1 passenger)
- Maximum 7 quads per booking (7 drivers and 7 passengers max)
- If you want to book 3 quads with drivers only and 1 quad with both driver and passenger (5 people total): Select Date -> In Select Travelers Dropdown box, choose 3 travelers, click 'Check Availability' ->: Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver Only' option -> Click 'BACK' button on your browser, choose 1 travelers, click 'Check Availability' -> Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver & Passenger' option -> Click 'Checkout' and follow checkout procedure. In this example, we will give you 4 quads. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF QUADS DO NOT EXCEED 7.
- All drivers must be must be between 18 and 65 years old and have a valid driver license from their country and have a valid driver license
- Suggested minimum age of passenger is 10 years old. All drivers must take full responsibility of their passenger.
- Time is flexible. Please contact us after confirmation about your expected arrival time.
- Helmet is mandatory. Gloves and goggles are provided if necessary
- No alcohol is allowed on the day before this tour
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, other serious medical conditions, or during pregnancy
- Wear comfortable shoes/boots and jackets for off-road driving in the strong desert sun and wind
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.