2-Hour Guided Tuk Tuk Tour in Helsinki
Hop onboard the 100% electric and environmentally friendly TukTuk to see and experience Helsinki. You will be in a small group on 1-4 persons, and all tours are booked only for you and your group, so that we can really provide a personal service. You will have a licensed guide with you all the time. The guiding will be done by using the audio guiding system so you won't miss a thing around you. Welcome enjoy our beautiful city on this fun and informative tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Audio guiding system
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - We emphasize you to bring your own water bottle with you as according to our sustainability program we don't provide plastic water bottles. Remember that the tap water in Finland is high quality water
- Entrance fees to any sights or museums
- Entry/Admission - Helsinki Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Helsinki Cathedral, Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki Finland
We have a stop for photos and additional guiding in the Historic Centre on Helsinki where also the Helsinki Cathedral is located.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali), Kanavakatu 1, Helsinki 00160 Finland
We will have a short stop in front of the Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Katajanokka, Helsinki Finland
We will drive on the streets of Katajanokka neighborhood, known for its great Jugend / Art nouveau style buildings. From here you can also see the ice breakers of Finnish maritime on their summer maintenance pier.
Stop At: Sibelius Park, Mechelininkatu, Helsinki Finland
The abstract monument for composer Jean Sibelius is one of the most visited sights in Helsinki, located at the beautiful park close to the calm bay of Baltic Sea. A photo stop.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Helsinki Central Railway Station, Kaivokatu 1, Helsinki 00100 Finland
The Helsinki railway station is chosen as one of the most beautiful station building is Europe. We will pass by this jugend and national romantic style building on the tour.
Pass By: Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
On the tour you will also see the Olympic stadium, the Temppeliaukio church (so called rock church) and many other areas of Helsinki.
Pass By: Oodi Central Library, Toolonlahdenkatu 4, Helsinki 00100 Finland
The new WOW building of the city with its wooden facade standing just opposite of the Parliament building.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Helsinki West Harbour Cruise Terminal, West Harbor terminal two, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
- Katajanokan terminaali - Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
- Olympiaterminaali - Olympia Terminal, Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
- West Terminal 1, Tyynenmerenkatu 8, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
- West Terminal 2, Tyynenmerenkatu 14, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.