2-Hour Haunted Segway Tour of Chicago
Learn about Chicago’s haunted past and see its mysterious sights as you glide through the city on a segway at night. Venture through the dark with your local guide, and see alleys, hotels, and sites of some of the most gruesome disasters and murders in Chicago’s history. During your spooky adventure through the city, you’ll also see Chicago's famous landmarks lit up in glistening lights.
Join in the Halloween fun all October long! Costumed guides and ghoulish tales--this haunting good-time is not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Segway tour guide
- Thorough Segway orientation
- Bag for personal belongings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, 300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-6404
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a video and comprehensive one-on-one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL 60601
As you follow your guide through the streets of Chicago on a personal Segway, you’ll travel down secluded alleys, visit hotel lobbies, and glide along the Chicago river. During your two-hour tour, listen to your guide’s detailed account of the city's haunted past, from Chicago’s infamous gangster murders to disasters that forever changed the city.
Feel goose bumps on your skin as you stand in the alley where more than 600 Chicagoans perished in 1903. Listen for the faint sound of an unmanned piano playing in the ballroom of the Michigan Avenue Hotel. Stand at the shore of the Chicago River - the sight of the worst maritime disaster in Chicago history that claimed the lives of 800 people in 1915.
While you see these ghostly sites and hear the spooky tales, you’ll also have the added benefit of admiring some of Chicago’s famous landmarks lit up at night. Zoom through the dark city streets on your Segway, soaking up the eerie nighttime atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. The maximum recommended weight limit is 260 pounds.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours sell out quickly in summer - please book in advance
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.