2-Hour Historic Dallas Segway Tour
This historic downtown Dallas segway tour is a two-hour tour offered once daily. This tour is designed to be fun, entertaining, and informative. This tour explores many of Dallas' historic landmarks, brilliant modern skyscrapers, and other historic and interesting buildings throughout downtown.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- During this two hour Segway tour through downtown Dallas, you will see and learn about popular, local sites such as Pioneer Plaza, the JFK Memorial, historic Dealey Plaza, the Dallas County Courthouse, the newly built Victory Park, Dallas Mavericks American Airlines Center, the Omni Convention Center, Thanksgiving Square, Dallas Arts District, and many other great historic sites and interesting landmarks.
This tour provides participants with the Segway, use of a helmet, and a local, professional guide. The maximum amount of people allowed per tour is 15 so you are sure to enjoy personalized service. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Departure Point :1390 Patterson St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age is 14
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.