2-Hour Hollywood Walking and Hiking Sunset Tour with Skyline Views
Explore Hollywood, Practice Safe Distancing, and Have Fun! Explore quieter streets to see Beautiful Hidden Neighborhoods in Hollywood. Enjoy a fun Walking Tour of the Walk of Fame and Hiking Tour to unique locations, starting on Hollywood Blvd to Runyon Canyon Park, for Amazing skyline City Views of Los Angeles. Family Friendly, for a great Outdoor Adventure in the Heart of Hollywood. Explore Film Locations like, Catch me if you Can, Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, Lethal Weapon, Italian Job, and Iron Man 3.
Soak in a Beautiful Los Angeles Sunset on the Sunset Tour, and get many Photo opportunities with help and tips from your Experienced Photographer and Tour Guide. Learn lots of insight and historical facts for a new perspective on Hollywood. Great Outdoor Activity for Everyone to enjoy. Contact ahead for any Inquiries you may have. See You Soon!
Large Groups Contact ahead for Group Offer and Custom Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Fun Hollywood Sightseeing Tour Experience. Start on the Famous Walk of Fame to a Beautiful Hollywood Hills Park above LA. Follow Scott and his friendly dog "Blue" on a Fun Adventure. 2-Hour Tour (up to 3-Mile Walk and Hike). No worries, you can do it, Special Offer for 2 or more People! Outdoorsy types who can’t bear the thought of riding around in a vehicle for two hours should consider this tour, which combines walking visits to historic filming locations and other famous sights, with a pleasant, ability-tailored hike through a beautiful Park in the Hollywood Hills. Sunset Tour is timed perfectly so as to see the landmarks on Hollywood Boulevard while it’s still light outside, and then to catch the sunset and the city’s twinkling lights from the gorgeous vantage point up in the hills above LA.
Visit the Walk of Fame Stars and see where the Academy Awards, plus many shows like American Idol and America's Got Talent are held. You will also see 180 degree Views of the Los Angeles Skyline and Hollywood Sign Views from Historic and Celebrity Filled Runyon Canyon Park. Start and End on the Walk of Fame/Parking Garage where you can safely park. (parking fees not included with tour)
• TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
• Runyon Canyon Park, 2000 N Fuller Ave Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90046-2308
• Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
• Jimmy Kimmel Live!, 6840 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6102
Departure Point :SP+ Parking, 1670 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.