2 hour Horseback Riding Tour near the Hollywood Sign with Transportation
2 hour Horseback ride near the Hollywood Sign PLUS roundtrip shuttle transfers! Get the best view of the Hollywood Sign on this scenic 2-hour horseback-riding tour. Following your expert guide, travel by horseback through Griffith Park to the top of Mt Hollywood. Ride near the world-famous sign and enjoy sweeping views of Los Angeles County from this unparalleled vantage point. Definitely a lifelong memory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2-hour Horseback ride
- Safety equipment (helmets)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
You’ll be picked up from your Los Angeles hotel in the morning for a drive to Sunset Ranch Hollywood. Times shown are the Horseback ride time. Please note, shuttle pick-up time is approx 45 minutes prior to ride time
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted with a stellar view of the Hollywood Sign. After a brief safety orientation, hop on your horse and follow your guide on a 2-hour ride along scenic trails.
Ride to the top of Mt Hollywood, the tallest peak in Griffith Park. Spot the famous domed Griffith Park Observatory, and then stop to savor jaw-dropping, sweeping 360-degree views of Los Angeles County. Other than hiking on foot, this is the best vantage point to admire the Hollywood Sign and the city sights!
After your unforgettable ride, reminisce on your scenic experience on the drive back to your hotel.
• Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
• Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
Departure Point :Los Angeles, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required per booking
- Maximum weight per passenger is 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 18 years old
- Double-riding is not allowed; 1 person per horse
- Closed-toe shoes and long pants are strongly recommended
- No bags of any kind, selfie sticks, or water bottles are allowed on the tours. You will be able to leave anything you've brought with you in the office for safe keeping
- If you select the wrong pickup location, you will be required to pay the additional USD25 direct to the supplier on the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Vehicles are sanitized between services. Drivers wear a mask and have a plastic partition between the passenger and driver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.