2 Hour Mountain Biking Night Ride in Krakow
Do you want to see how does the forest look like in the dark? Ever wondered how do Krakow's lights look like from the distance? If you want to know, join this tour available every day of the week, year around (If there is not too much snow in the ground!). It's exhilarating biking in the dark star gazing and trying to spot animals in the dark. And of course there is going to be some memorable single track action included as well! We will be visiting two viewing points, which are close to Krakow city center and choose the trails around those locations according to group's skills.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Powerful lights
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakus Mound, Franciszka Maryewskiego 3, Krakow 30-543 Poland
Place with great views over Krakow old town!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Skalki Twardowskiego, Krakow Poland
We will ride trails around here
Departure Point :Jana Długosza 24, 30-512 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.