2-Hour Oslo Fjord Sightseeing Cruise
Drink in views of Oslo's beautiful setting on the Oslo Fjord (or Oslofjord) on this two-hour sightseeing cruise. It's an enjoyable, relaxing way to get an overview of the city and appreciate its surrounding beauty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oslo Fjord, Oslo Norway
Oslo is beautifully situated at the head of the Oslo Fjord (Oslofjorden in Norwegian) and is surrounded by forested hills. It’s a stunning city, and the best way to appreciate its beauty is on a relaxing sightseeing cruise.
On this two-hour tour, discover the scenery from a sightseeing boat. You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays so that you can capture the capital on camera from different angles. We will pass the Opera House in Oslo, housing The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet ensemble. The spot has been named Kirsten Flagstads place 1 after the opera's first director Kirsten Flagstad place 1 after the opera's first director Kirsten Flagstad. It was designed by the architectural firm Snøhetta AS, which won an architectural competition in 2000.
A choice of seven departure times gives you excellent flexibility and allows you to easily fit this tour into your Oslo vacation.
During winter season:
A day at the Bygdøy Museums and Oslo Fjord Sightseeing:
First join the 2 hour Fjord Sightseeing leaving 10.30, then we make a stop at 12:20 on Bygdøynes letting passengers off for a 2.5 hours visit to museums, at 14:50 we depart from Bygdøynes arriving 15:00 at City Hall.
*1530 departure is only done when its daylight. During nov, des, jan and feb the sun sets earlier.
Departure Point :Råduskaia 3, Rådhusbrygge 3 1, 0160 Oslo, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During winter season:
- A day at the Bygdøy Museums and Oslo Fjord Sightseeing:
- First join the 2 hour Fjord Sightseeing leaving 10.30, then we make a
- at 12:20 on Bygdøynes letting passengers off for a 2.5 hours visit to museums, at 14:50 we depart from Bygdøynes arriving 15:00 at City Hall.
- 1530 departure is only done when its daylight. During Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb the sun sets earlier.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.