2-hour Outer Banks Wild Horse Tour by 4WD
The Bender family continues a 50 year tradition of traveling in open air style safari vehicles north of Corolla along the ocean and sand dunes on a 2 hour, small group, excursion sharing history and ecology along the way. We stop for several photo opportunities and points of interests along the way, as well including private access to the Wild Horse Conservation Area. This tour also included a professional and knowledgeable horse guide to educate you on what you are seeing. Choose from one of 3 departure times when you book.
For now, we will allow maximum capacity ONLY for one family or group per household if staying together in the same rental house. Otherwise, the maximum will be NINE (9) people positioned in a "triangle" with three small groups or two larger groups on either side of the bench seats.
We will NOT be able to allow car seats for children UNDER 40 POUNDS, as the cab portion with the guide will be unavailable during the COVID-19 restrictions per "Phase 2".
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly and professional horse guide
- Transport by open-air 4-wheel drive vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carova Beach, Corolla, Carova, NC
The 4X4 beach in Corolla that can only be accessed by 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
Departure Point :1148 Ocean Trail, Corolla, NC 27927, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 13 years if age and older
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 40 POUNDS CAN COME ON THE TOUR WHATSOEVER.
- Dress code is casual
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Max capacity:9 For 1 family/group per household if staying together in the same rental house can be 12. Call for private tour option. Otherwise, the max will be (9) people positioned in with seats in between with face masks required. NO CHILDREN 40 POUNDS OR LESS CAN COME WHATSOEVER.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.