2-hour Paddle Surf Crossing in the South of Gran Canaria
If you like water activities, bring yourself to doing paddle surf in its crossing modality in the south of Gran Canaria. You will have the best SUP equipment at your disposal to have fun in the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from/to your hotel
- SUP equipment during the class
- School lycra
- Certified SUP and surf instructor
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa de Arguineguin, Arguineguin, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
• Enjoy the sea on the paddle surf board.
• Enjoy the best SUP equipment during the activity.
• A car will pick you at your hotel and take you back.
Enjoy this experience created for friends who want to spend a day in SUP contemplating our coasts and enjoying the best weather in Arguineguín, no matter your level and skills.
Before entering the water, our instructor will give you some tips on the beach for the good use and exercise of the board and paddle, guiding you later during the complete excursion.
Minimum 3 people, maximum 8 per excursion.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arguineguin, Arguineguin, Mogan, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Playa de Arguineguin
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A car will pick you at your hotel (as long as you are staying in the south of Gran Canaria) and take you to the selected beach in the south of the island.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up takes place for the hotels in Southern Gran Canaria.
- Activity may be done in the south of Gran Canaria, always depending on weather conditions.
- This activity requires a minimum of 3 people and can take only a maximum of 8 people.
- There are breaks to drink and eat.
- Minimum age: 7 years.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.