2-Hour Private Tour of the Ruins of Herculaneum
Travel back 2,000 years to the Roman town of Herculaneum, and see the ruins left behind by the devastating volcanic eruption of 79 AD. Visit ancient houses, marvel at mosaic floors and frescoes, and see the skeletons of some of those killed instantly.
Tour the ancient city of Herculaneum and see it much as it existed more than 2,000 years ago
See some of the villas of Herculaneum's wealthiest citizens
Go the Grande Palestra (Big Gym) and feel like an archaeologist exploring the volcanic evidence
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Ticket entry
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Meeting point with the guide: ticket officeGPS: 40.804590, 14.347475
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.