2-Hour Ronda Walking Tour
Discover the unique heritage of the beautiful city of Ronda, nestled in a stunning rocky platform gash cut by the river which divides it. From the New Bridge, which serves as a connection between the old medina and the new medina, you'll see vertiginous and beautiful views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Casa Don Bosco
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Discover the unique heritage of the beautiful city of Ronda, nestled in a stunning rocky platform gash cut by the river which divides it. From the New Bridge, which serves as a connection between the old medina and the new, you'll see vertiginous and beautiful views.
Visit the house of Don Bosco, a modernist palace from the beginning of s. XX, which represents the typical dwelling of Ronda, with a beautiful courtyard decorated with tiles Nazari evocation. Its gardens have a great interest because of its location, it becomes a real balcony of the mountain range of Malaga, being the only place from where you can see the New Bridge front. Finally we will visit the old medina and the houses hanging on a precipice overlooking the river Guadalevín.
Departure Point :Parador de Ronda, Plaza España, s/n, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Please be advised that entrance to monuments may be delayed due to various circumstances
- Itinerary subject to change due to special circumstances or by force of nature. In the event of such a change, you will be informed at the start of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.