2-hour Segway Tour around Caleta de Fuste in Fuerteventura
Have fun with this segway tour from Playa de Jandía to Morro Jable. You will go through the dunes and enjoy the wonderful panoramic view from the cliff in Morro Jable. You will be picked at your hotel and taught how to ride this vehicle for two hours while you fall in love with fantastic views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plage de El Castillo, Paseo Maritimo Promenade, Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura Spain
• Enjoy the beautiful views from Caleta de Fuste.
• Feel as if you were floating on one of these segways.
• Discover the beautiful salt lakes.
• You will be picked up at your hotel and take you back afterwards.
Vimotions brings you an appealing tour around Caleta de Fuste on an innovative and ecofriendly vehicle: the segway. The segway is interesting, comfortable and light. This two-wheel vehicle always remains upright thanks to its sensors. Its engine is electric, which makes it an ecological means of transport, and reaches a maximum speed of between 15 and 20 kilometres per hour.
A car will pick you at your hotel and will take you to Caleta de Fuste, where Salinas del Sal is. There, a guide will teach you how to use the segway for around 30 minutes and shortly after you will be having fun while handling it and enjoying the wonderful views you can only find in Fuerteventura. Salinas de Sal is the only remaining salt production plant in the Canary Islands. You will be able to see it perfectly alongside your guide during the tour and then you will go the coast. There, you will enjoy a fantastic ocean view.
After finishing the activity, another car will take you back to your hotel.
Pick-up happens between 09:00 and 09:30. Stops are made in Las Playitas and Caleta de Fuste.
Return to the hotel takes place at between 12:30 and 13:00.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up happens between 09:00 and 09:30. Stops are made in Las Playitas and Caleta de Fuste.Return to the hotel takes place at between 12:30 and 13:00.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Las Playitas: 09:05 – 09:25
- Caleta de Fuste: 09:30
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.