2-Hour Shipwreck Snorkeling from Philipsburg
It's less than a 10-minute boat ride from our snorkel headquarters in Great Bay to a shallow reef & wreck site in neighboring Little Bay. The rocky outline of the Fort Amsterdam peninsula harbors an abundance of reef life, and is home to an underwater park with several surprise wrecks.
Novice snorkelers are welcome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Roundtrip transportation : US$ 5 or US$ 10 per person, depending on your area
All participants sign a waiver at "The Dive Shop" and get outfitted with the right size mask, snorkel, fins and snorkel vest or snorkel belt.
You board our motor boat at the Walter Plantz pier, right near "The Dive Shop".
It's a short boat ride from Great Bay to neighboring Little Bay.
After a briefing by your tour guide, you'll explore the shallow reef & wreck site along the rocky shoreline of the Fort Amsterdam peninsula.
The tour ends back at the Blue Bubbles base in Great Bay.
• Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, Front Street 153 Great Bay, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, 153 Front Street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, 153 Front St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 153 Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS : At the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal please head over to the Tourist Info Center (behind the Claude Wathey statue on the harbor plaza), and ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles. The attendant will direct you to the EDC Parking, where you'll find the Blue Bubbles rep & shuttle driver under the white tent. For assistance, please call or WhatsApp Bobbi on cell#Shuttle = US$ 5 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.FOR ON-ISLAND PARTICIPANTS : check-in is directly at "The Dive Shop" at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains).Shuttle within Philipsburg area = US$ 5 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.Shuttle outside Philipsburg area = US$ 10 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.Ports
- St. Maarten Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- St. Maarten Airport requires travelers to go through thermal scanners. Show Immigration your PCR Covid-19 Negative test result (no older than 72 hrs) & copy of your health declaration form.. If feeling unwell while on-island, please contact your hotel's Front Desk or dial the Hotline at 914.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.