2-Hour Small Group Central Park Bike Tour
Embark on a 2-hour journey around one of the world's most beautiful parks — a guided, 2-hour, small-group, Central Park bike tour. Explore its hidden secrets and enjoy the sites of Central Park — with personal service from a local, licensed tour guide. See the historic architecture, movie sites, gardens, hidden waterfalls, and much more. Along the way, learn about New York City's most-popular green space.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local and licensed tour guides
- Personal service
What's excluded :
- This Central Park bicycle tour is the best way to explore the entire park and learn more about its rich history and fabulous sites. The tour will begin from the bike store located adjacent to a dedicated bicycle lane that leads to the main entrance of Central Park. That means absolutely no biking in the crazy New York City traffic. This valuable safety precaution already makes the bicycle tour a favorite one for people all ages and experience levels.
Meet and greet a friendly staff member, who will help pick the perfect bike and provide all the necessary safety equipment and instructions on how to operate the bike. There is a mechanic on staff who will make sure that all safety features are working properly before issuing the bicycle.
With a small group (limited to eight people), head towards Columbus Circle, the main entrance of Central Park. Listen to the tour guide and take the opportunity to chat with him and get to know each other.
Be sure to dress comfortably, as the tour takes approximately two hours and covers the entire 843 acres of Central Park.
The first part of the tour will concentrate on the history, architecture, design, and landscape of the park. Learn about one of the most ambitious architectural undertakings in the history of mankind, as well as what inspired the creators of the park to embark on journey of a lifetime to build Central Park.
Next, discover some of the most famous sites in New York City. Drop-off the bicycle and take some time to explore them on foot. In addition, see where the rich and famous have their multimillion-dollar condos around Central Park and hear interesting stories from the private, local expert. Let's not forget the thousands of movies and TV shows filmed in the the park. See where movies like Home Alone 2, Stuart Little, Big Daddy, Elf, Enchanted, Love Story, and many more were filmed.
Finally, near the north part of Central Park, notice the natural beauty. The guide will lead the group off the beaten path (literally off the road) and present the park's hidden secrets. Some of the most breathtaking views are located here. See a series of waterfalls hidden in the North Woods that even a lot of New Yorkers still have trouble finding.
Departure Point :Central Park Bike Rentals and Tours, 200 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant bicycle seats provided
- Baby seats, trailers, and tandem bicycles available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.