2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe
We are the premier Sailing experience on the South Lake.
An unique sailing adventure, for 2 hours, on the South Lake Tahoe
Unlike other tour boats which take 50+ passengers, our sailing yacht BLUE limits our trips to 15 passengers. If you care to enjoy the beauty of propulsion by Mother Nature without the sound and smell of a engine, come sail with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Beer and Wine included
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tahoe (California), Lake Tahoe (California), California
Weather you are a couple, family, large group this is the perfect way to enjoy Lake Tahoe's beauty. Our 40 foot sailing vessel “Blue” is capable of carrying up to 20 passengers and delivers a safe and fun sailing adventure. We include alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on all of our daily cruises.
Our team is dedicated to providing you with an experience of a lifetime. All of our captains are have United States Coast Guard Captains Licenses. Our vessel “Blue” is also certified by the Coast Guard meeting the highest safety requirements keeping your party as safe as possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :900 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.